lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Monday off

Hola!! Hoy como cada Lunes he librado y como ya empieza a refrescar en Londres, este ha sido el outfit que he elegido para pasar un día de paseo con mi amiga.
Espero que les guste!
Feliz comienzo de semana!
Besitos!


Hello! Today as every Monday I'm off, and how is been chilly in London, this was the ouftit I've chosen to spend a day for a walk with my friend.
I hope you like it!
Happy beginning of the week!
xxx












Jeans: River Island
Camiseta/ T-shirt: H&M
Botas/ Boots: Vintage
Bolso/ Bag: Zara (old)
Scarf: H&M (AW13)
Gafas de sol/ Sunnies: Rayban Clubmaster

3 comentarios:

  1. I've seen u today in Kensington and u wore a different outfit... o_0 anyway u look amazing. X

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great blog! have u been in the London fashion week?? I bet u have! please show us pictures!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Qué guapa y cásual. Me encantó el Mini, yo tengo el nuevo, es un coche que me apasiona! :)
    xoxo
    M.

    ResponderEliminar